Crazy amazing image of my fam bam by Sarah of Val And Sarah.
A few important announcements!
I figured it was easier to make a blog post about these! As some of you know, my family just recently re-located here to Pensacola last month, and that this is a temporary stay. My family is only here for the rest of the year. I am an Air Force wife and in addition to Mr. B serving, we also have great opportunities to travel to such beautiful locations. At the end of 2014, Winnie Bruce Photography will be a resident of Honolulu, HI! We expect to be in Honolulu late December.
What does this mean for my new Pensacola friends? Here are a few details!
- I have a family emergency to tend to. This year has been quite a whirlwind for medical adventures for my immediate family. I haven’t been home in the Philippines for 4 years, and it is a very serious matter my family is dealing
with right now, so I have to go home in July. I will be closing shop for a few months here in Florida, but if you’re in the Philippines, bonus for you! I will be able to schedule you in!
- I will be back October!!! My first open weekend is November 1st! (My first available October date is already booked!). If you are looking for a weekday appointment, I have space!
- Mentorings: in-person ones, as you can imagine are LIMITED! I only already take just 2-3 a month, but with it being Christmas season when I get back, and with the pending move around the holidays, I will take ONE in person,
and 2-4 Online editing classes. For online ones, only weekday nights, Central time only please. I don’t have any plans for group ones yet, but if you would like a 1:1, let me know. If you’re interested in group ones, let me know too. I keep my classes small (3-5 peeps only!)
- Annual Mini-Session: I do this every year around the holidays. This is perfect for your Christmas cards! I’m looking at November 15th. If you’re a return client, extra bonus for you since I do offer 20% off for you! Email me if you want to reserve a spot.
- Newborns: If you are due late October – Mid-November, I am your girl! I soft book your due date, so no need to wait until your little one is here. I much prefer booking you around your first or second trimester anyway.
- If you’re in Oahu, and interested in a session, or mentoring I will be opening up my books in December, so please stay tuned!
Whew, I think that’s it! Here’s also a few important links:
Wanna chat? Hit me up on the little envelope icon up there! I hope to hear from you soon!